Covid Safety Protocols
Our hope at NYC Elite is that your families, our amazing gymnasts, and our hard working staff feel safe and comfortable entering our doors and bouncing on our floors!
Health & Safety Policies :
- NYC Elite is a mask optional facility as of March 7, 2022
- If you and your family prefer to continue masking, we fully support that you do what you feel is best. Same goes for families who are ready to enter our facility unmasked. We appreciate that our NYC Elite community will respect each family & individual’s personal choice about masking.
- We will continue to ask that you do not send your child (or caregiver) to the gym if they are feeling sick and follow current guidelines for quarantine in the event of a positive test
- We ask that all students and staff practice regular hand hygiene
- Class times will be staggered in order to alleviate crowding during drop-off and pick-up times
- The former lobby areas will be used to facilitate drop-off and pick-up procedures. Unfortunately we will not have space allocated as a “waiting area” inside the gym at this time in order to minimize traffic and capacity
Drop-Off & Pick-Up :
- Gymnasts should come dressed for class/workouts and bring only essential items including a personal water bottle labeled with child’s name
- For the time being, our recreational classes are drop-off only, with the exception of parent/guardian participation classes. Please see the front desk if you have questions regarding this new policy. We understand some students may need a little extra help getting into class and this will be accommodated as long as we are able to safely keep social distance.
- We ask that parents and caregivers return to the gym for pick-up 5 minutes prior to the end of class to alleviate crowding during our class transitions
We continue to be thankful for you and your families for sticking with us! We will continually strive to do all that we can to keep your children safe and happy.