Covid Safety Protocols
Our hope at NYC Elite is that your families, our amazing gymnasts, and our hard working staff feel safe and comfortable entering our doors and bouncing on our floors!
Health & Safety Policies :
- Masks will be required for everyone entering NYC Elite from the ages of 3 years old and up. This includes students (3+), parents/caregivers, and all NYC Elite staff.
- We ask that all students and staff practice regular hand hygiene
- Class times will be staggered in order to alleviate crowding during drop-off and pick-up times
- The former lobby areas will be used to facilitate drop-off and pick-up procedures. Unfortunately we will not have space allocated as a “waiting area” inside the gym at this time in order to minimize traffic and capacity
NYC Elite is requiring Covid-19 vaccines for all staff members, students aged 12 years and older, and adults in the facility for caregiver participation classes.
- All eligible students & caregivers (who will be in the facility longer than 10 minutes) must receive one dose of the Covid-19 vaccine by Wednesday, September 1, 2021 and the second dose by October 8, 2021
- Please reach out to the front desk if you have questions regarding this policy and how to submit documentation
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we follow the Key to NYC : Emergency Executive Order by Mayor De Blasio and the NYC Department of Health.
Drop-Off & Pick-Up :
- Gymnasts should come dressed for class/workouts and bring only essential items including a personal water bottle labeled with child’s name
- For the time being, our recreational classes are drop-off only, with the exception of parent/guardian participation classes. Please see the front desk if you have questions regarding this new policy. We understand some students may need a little extra help getting into class and this will be accommodated as long as we are able to safely keep social distance.
- We ask that parents and caregivers return to the gym for pick-up 5 minutes prior to the end of class to alleviate crowding during our class transitions
We continue to be thankful for you and your families for sticking with us! We will continually strive to do all that we can to keep your children safe and happy.