At NYC Elite Gymnastics, we want you and your child to have a great party experience. The following guidelines will keep you and your guests safe and happy and will help us keep your party running smoothly.
Birthday Party Package Options:
- Small Party–up to 19 kids–$1390.00
- Medium Party–up to 28 kids–$1760
- Large Party–up to 37 kids–$1960
- XL Party–up to 48 kids–$2450
At the time of booking you will be charged a non refundable deposit of $500.00. Our staff will complete all set up and clean up of your event.
We provide the paper goods; you are responsible for food, beverages, cake, and goody bags. We no longer provide Helium or balloons due to the world wide helium shortage. Each party is 1.5 hours with 1 hour spent in the gym and thirty minutes in the party space. If you would like to change the day and time of your party we must know a month in advance and the change request is subject to availability.
- Extension Option: If you would like to have your party extended by a half hour, it is an additional $200.00 charge and you must book the last party of the day. We must know two weeks prior to the party if you would like to extend.
- Siblings: When inviting guests, please take into consideration your guest’s siblings. Are siblings invited also? Any guest who enters the gym area will be considered a participating member of the party and you will be charged the $30.00 fee for an additional guest. Please be aware, stroller space is limited.
- Parent Participation: Any child under the age of three will require a parent or guardian to accompany them at all times in the gym. Parents are NOT allowed on any of the equipment for any reason (this includes former gymnasts). While we encourage the host to take pictures or videos of your child’s party, all other adult guests must stay in the lobby area during the party UNLESS an instructor requests their assistance.
- Guest Count: You will be charged for the amount of children confirmed for party attendance. NYC Elite will call 4-5 days prior to the party for a guest count. This number is how we determine the amount of teachers for the party.
- Attire: Children will need to remove their shoes and all jewelry. Bare feet are recommended as the trampolines are slippery for those with socks or tights on. Please advise your guests to dress appropriately for physical activities (long dresses/skirts and jeans are not recommended).
- Food: A refrigerator is available for use, we can also provide ice. Food, beverages and gift bags are to be supplied by party hosts. We strongly recommend drink boxes for all parties to avoid major spills. If you are having food delivered, it is wise to call the deliverer the morning of the party to confirm the order, the time of delivery and the delivery address. Generally speaking, hot food should be delivered 30 minutes after the start of the party. Other food should arrive before the start time of the party. Any deliveries should be under your child’s name so we know which party it belongs to. We have no restrictions on vendors, feel free to use anyone you like, once you book we will send you a vendor list of frequently used options.
- There is NO food, drink, gum, street shoes or toys allowed on the gym floor. Please be considerate of our “home.”
- Noisemakers and confetti: Noisemakers and horns are not permitted during the party but can be given at the END of the party. The noise is too much while the children are trying to eat and socialize. We ask that you do not bring confetti into the facility.
- Special Requests: Please inform NYC Elite of party extras like a piñata, character guests/actors or singers you plan to include in the party PRIOR TO THE PARTY DATE. Also inform the staff of any special needs children who will attend. If you have any special requests, please make them known as soon as possible. We will try our best to accommodate them. The more notice we have, the better we prepare.NYC Elite party staff will take care of all clean-up and garbage.
- Paper goods: NYC Elite provides all paper goods including tablecloths, plates and all utensils. If you wish to use something other than our products, you may deliver your own paper goods to the gym any time the week prior to the party and we will handle the set-up for you. We provide ice for drinking cups but not for chilling cans or bottles.
We appreciate your cooperation in keeping our facility safe for your child to have fun!!