At NYC Elite Gymnastics, we want you and your child to have a great party experience. The following guidelines will keep you and your guests safe and happy and will help us keep your party running smoothly.
Birthday Party Package Options:
- NYC Elite POD Party–up to 12 kids–$907.00
At the time of booking you will be charged a non refundable deposit of $300.00. Our staff will complete all set up and clean up of your event.
We provide the paper goods; you are responsible for food, beverages, cake, and goody bags. We no longer provide Helium or balloons due to the world wide helium shortage. Each party is 1.5 hours with 1 hour spent in the gym and thirty minutes in the party space. If you would like to change the day and time of your party we must know a month in advance and the change request is subject to availability.
Celebrate your child’s special day in a safe, clean, and fun atmosphere with NYC Elite’s own special Pod Parties!
Pod Parties are 1.5 hours long and will include an hour of gymnastics activities, trampolines, and of course NYC Elite’s famous bouncy inflatable, which will be disinfected between use, and a half hour in our party area. We will safely social distance all guests to enjoy food/beverage and to celebrate your child’s birthday! Our facilities offer expansive space to spread out (over 14,000 square feet!) and a fun and active atmosphere for you to safely celebrate your child’s special day! We look forward to continuing to celebrate together with our updated safety measures in place.
- Length : 1.5 hours (1 hour in gym, 1/2 hour in party area)
- Maximum of 12 children (including party child)
- Party child may have special grown-ups onsite for celebration, but we ask that each party guest only bring one adult (max) to facility
- Special sparklers/candles will be used for cake celebration in replacement of blowing out candles for safety
- All equipment, tables, and chairs are deep cleaned/sanitized with a hospital grade disinfectant by use of electrostatic sprayer between Pod Parties
- All guests must wear face masks (as well as staff) and our party staff will wear gloves during time in the party area
- Siblings: When inviting guests, please take into consideration your guest’s siblings. Are siblings invited also? Any guest who enters the gym area will be considered a participating member of the party.
- Parent Participation: Any child under the age of three will require a parent or guardian to accompany them at all times in the gym. Parents are NOT allowed on any of the equipment for any reason (this includes former gymnasts). While we encourage the host to take pictures or videos of your child’s party, all other adult guests must stay in the lobby area during the party UNLESS an instructor requests their assistance.
- Guest Count: You will be charged for the amount of children confirmed for party attendance. NYC Elite will call 4-5 days prior to the party for a guest count. This number is how we determine the amount of teachers for the party.
- Attire: Children will need to remove their shoes and all jewelry. Bare feet are recommended as the trampolines are slippery for those with socks or tights on. Please advise your guests to dress appropriately for physical activities (long dresses/skirts and jeans are not recommended).
- Food: A refrigerator is available for use, we can also provide ice. Food, beverages and gift bags are to be supplied by party hosts. We strongly recommend drink boxes for all parties to avoid major spills. If you are having food delivered, it is wise to call the deliverer the morning of the party to confirm the order, the time of delivery and the delivery address. Generally speaking, hot food should be delivered 30 minutes after the start of the party. Other food should arrive before the start time of the party. Any deliveries should be under your child’s name so we know which party it belongs to. We have no restrictions on vendors, feel free to use anyone you like, once you book we will send you a vendor list of frequently used options.
- There is NO food, drink, gum, street shoes or toys allowed on the gym floor. Please be considerate of our “home.”
- Noisemakers and confetti: Noisemakers and horns are not permitted during the party but can be given at the END of the party. The noise is too much while the children are trying to eat and socialize. We ask that you do not bring confetti into the facility.
- Special Requests: Please inform NYC Elite of party extras like a piñata, (at this time for safety reasons we DO NOT allow special character guests, magicians or face painters) PRIOR TO THE PARTY DATE. Also inform the staff of any special needs children who will attend. If you have any special requests, please make them known as soon as possible. We will try our best to accommodate them. The more notice we have, the better we prepare.NYC Elite party staff will take care of all clean-up and garbage.
- Paper goods: NYC Elite provides all paper goods including tablecloths, plates and all utensils. If you wish to use something other than our products, you may deliver your own paper goods to the gym any time the week prior to the party and we will handle the set-up for you. We provide ice for drinking cups but not for chilling cans or bottles.
We appreciate your cooperation in keeping our facility safe for your child to have fun!!