Monthly Billing for School Year Classes :
A reminder that our school year classes will now follow a monthly, continuous enrollment, as opposed to the former semester long commitment. This will allow for smaller, more manageable monthly payments based on an annual average so that your automatic payments can stay the same each month and provide enhanced flexibility for our families during this time. Below are a few reminders regarding our monthly billing process :
- School Year Classes will be monthly and continuous from September (start date 8/31/20) through the end of June
- Monthly tuition is based on an average in order for your automatic payments to stay the same each month, regardless of how many classes are in the month
- Tuition will be processed on the 25th for the following month
- If you decide to discontinue a class, simply supply a written notice and/or complete the Drop Request Form and return it to the front desk by the 20th of the final month you wish to participate in class. If the drop form is returned after the 25th of the month, the earliest drop date will be for the last day of the following month
- NYC Elite offers make-up classes to currently registered students for any classes missed during active registration, so long as space permits
Gymnasts who are enrolled at NYC Elite should be prepared to transition to our virtual class platform at any point during the semester, should regulations dictate. There will be no tuition adjustments, credits, or refunds due to this transition to virtual classes. The cancellation policy will remain the same, and you must alert the manager at your location by the 20th of the month in order to discontinue charges for the following month.
Please reach out if you are interested in starting a pod class, scheduling private or semi-private lessons, or any additional requests that we may assist you with. Our schedule is more spread out with classes being offered 7 days a week and allows for flexibility in adding additional groups during times in which we may not have offered prior. We also know that school schedules are changing and we would like to do our best to accommodate your family’s needs.